Yesterday was pretty much a confession day or letting-out-your-feelings day. Two of my friends told me their issues, which made me feel guilty that I'm in Malaysia and not in Germany with them. At times like these, I really wonder what I am doing here in Malaysia.
Chun Chun has a lot of issues. It's actually hard to get her to tell everything. Only years after knowing her did she open up to her issues or rather her past. I felt guilty for leaving her alone, but I have enough issues in Malaysia, which I'm still figuring out how to deal with. So, the least I could do for Chun Chun is sending postcards every now and then.
Ann Kathrin's issues are more shocking to me. I couldn't believe that something like that could happen. But she seems to be dealing with her problems well, but still not good enough.
I feel like going to Germany to be with them. It's not that I can solve their problems but at least I could offer them a hug or something.

No comments:
Post a Comment