Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Half-half

I never thought at the age of 21 I would get little siblings again. I thought at this kind of age, I would have little nieces, nephews or maybe my own kids, yet at 21 I have not one, but two little half siblings.

To be honest, even when my little half sister, Adlina is already 2, I don't really acknowledge her as my sister. When people ask me how many siblings I have, I would say 5 instead of 6. I LOVE my little sister Amalina too much, that I would need another little sister.

Zurkarnain with Adlina

Recently, I went to Bandung to visit my step-mother and the new baby. Again, I wasn't excited when I held the baby. There wasn't any feeling. Before my brother, Zurkarnain, and I went to Bandung, he asked me "How do feel about the new baby? Are you excited?". I said "I don't feel anything. I already have a brother".

My half-brother

The new baby's name is Ziqry. I just realized, my half sister's name begins with an A, like Amalina and my half-brother's name begins with a Z, just like Zurkarnain. God is testing me.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.