Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh, brother!

My lovely little brother is a teenager now. Being a teenage boy, he has this 'me against the world' attitude.



Out of so many family members of mine, I'm the one who can tolerate him.

Why? For obvious reasons.

First, he had the worst childhood. After he was born, my parents' marriage started to fall apart. Then, when he was 10, they divorced.

Secondly, all my sisters and I have gone through this stage of life. Now it's his turn, so let him be.

However, yesterday he did something that made me a little mad, that I don't feel like talking to him.

Today, he tries to 'win' me over. He tries to make conversations. He tries to make jokes.

It's funny though to see the softer side of him.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.