Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thanks for the memories

The day before yesterday was a VERY sad day for me. Even though we are not blood related, he was MORE than family.

Yesterday, I found out something about him that cheered me up.

Last year, we asked him when his birthday was. He said November 20th. Then I asked, "which year?" He calmly answered "1975".

I counted his age and couldn't believe that he was WAY younger than I thought he would be. Since he is my uncle's friend, I thought they would be about the same age- early 40s.

Since that day, I believed him. So, when my father asked how old he was, I proudly answered 36.

Yesterday, my sister came across his IC number and he is actually one year OLDER than my uncle.  

I had a GREAT laugh. This is typical him. 

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.