Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hobbit Day

My brother and I were invited to have lunch at Burger King today.

I ordered a large set of the Hobbit meal because I wanted a free notepad. I didn't just order for the notepad, it was for the food as well and it has kept me full until now.


While at Burger King, we found out that the movie comes out today. So, after the lunch date, we headed straight to the movies. 

I haven't watched any of the Lord of the Rings movies and I don't know how great they are, but I think the Hobbit movie is just average.

My brother said the movie is just one third of the book. That means I have read that part because I am half way through, after nine years.

I think reading the book was more exciting. Maybe I should take some time to FINALLY finish it or maybe start from the beginning again.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.