Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Time Capsule 2

The Misfits have decided to create another time capsule since Alvin and Jason were not present when we created the 1st one. So, yesterday, we buried another set of memories away. I thought this time only Izzat would not be there, however, two more were absent; Farahin and Alvin. Fatina didn't even bother to tell me at first place.

This time around, I chose to put 11 things inside. Everything represented something or someone. I put a photo album of the Misfits. That represented everyone.

The whole process did not take as long as the first time. I think because we started around 10am and it was getting hot and we just wanted to be done with it.

Surprisingly, I didn't get emotional like the last time. I should have gotten emotional since I put a lot of things inside.

The location we picked makes me worried. For one thing, the place is kind of public. I'm scared that we would get sued or something. We actually wrote our phone numbers, which makes it easy for people to find us. Since it is a public place, I'm also scared that people will find it. After all, the hole is not that deep. I'm scared they would keep the things and care less to contact us. What if they read the letters we wrote to ourselves? We would be a laughing material.

I do think there would be a third time capsule since Alvin wasn't around when we had the first two. I hope everyone would be present the next time. No more missing person the next time.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

I'm so SORRY man! I wish I was there but my family decided to do a last minute family trip. X__x NEXT TIME FOR SURE I'LL BE THERE!!! >:O

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.