Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Google

I once googled myself to know what people can find out about me on the net. I tried different combination of my name. I tried Aimi Wan, Wan Aimi and even WanAimi. Yet, I found nothing. Not my Facebook page and not my blog. So, I was relieved. I am a mysterious person on the net.

Recently, I met Fatina. She told me that she actually googled my name and found me. So, I tried googling myself again. Again, I didn't find my Facebook page nor my blog. I actually found my name and the school I went to on a German website. I did sign up for an alumni-like site, but my name appeared on a different site. Funny how your name can travel on the net.

I also found some interesting people with the same name. I found a Wan Aimi whose father has the exact same name with my father. I also found another Wan Aimi who is married to an Izzat. I know that's not me.

I always thought my name was unique. With Google, I got to find out that it is not. Nevertheless, I still like and appreciate the name.

2 comments:

ansadlh said...

saya ada byk kwn nama aimi

Cappy said...

LOL! I googled my name once. But it was another person. Wait...make it PERSONSSSS! So many people with the name Farahin in the world.

XP

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.