Liking what you see? Well, this is the second time I changed the design. The first time was with the help of Sandra Wong.
I tried to change a few times after that by myself, but it didn't work. I wanted to ask Sandra for help again, but I never got to ask her.
Then when she passed, I thought I wanted to keep the existing design because it was a part of her. Later I thought again, for how long? So, I decided to change the design on what would have been her 22nd birthday.
However, I couldn't change it on time. I had problems with changing the design. Whenever I changed, a part of the existing design remained. I tried a few designs and every time the design Sandra gave me won't go away. The design either stayed at the bottom of the page or at the side or elsewhere. I tried refreshing the page, but still the design was there.
It also happened with this design. So, I sat there trying to figure out what I did wrongly. I followed the direction given by the website I got the design from. After sitting there for quite some time, part of the initial design, which was dominating most of the page, disappeared. Just like that. I couldn't believe it at first. Then I tried refreshing. I even signed out and in again to confirm. It was gone for good.
Changing the design doesn't mean I want to forget Sandra Wong. She's THE Sandra Wong. She's a part of my youth that I don't think I would ever be able to forget.
1 comment:
i guess this is a way of how sandra is asking us to let go.
Post a Comment