Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

1st anniversary

It's been a year since my first post. I think it's now time to change my profile picture. Initially my picture is this. Marvin took it when I was at his house.


Now, I want to change my picture to this. My photographer Mr Izzat Osman took it when we were at Secret Recipe. If you liked this picture, you can give him the credit.


When I first started this blog, I did it for the fun of it. I wrote about things that happened to me. Like my journey back to Hamburg and how I met my friends again. I made my blog my diary. I didn't really want people to read. Then, my cousin started to read, followed by the 'Misfits'. So, I started to write about how I relate myself to things. Like how I relate myself to songs, movies and certain issues. I think this way, people can give their opinion on the issue. I don't think people would like to read about what I did today or yesterday or the day before. I also don't want to bore you with my everyday life.

Nevertheless, this blog is all about me. That's why I named it 'My Voice'. If you noticed, I don't and won't reply to comments. I do read them but I don't respond to them. I think by writing posts, I've already given my point of view on things. So, the comments are for my readers to tell their opinions. You are free to voice out your opinion. Maybe, I should change the name to 'My Voice and Your Voice'.

Another thing you may notice, I like to write a post on a different day and publish it on another day. The thing is, when I have an idea or if it's someone's birthday, I would create a post, write the title and leave it blank. Days later, I would come back and write the whole post. I know it can be annoying. I will try not to do that in the future.

To those who are loyal to my blog, Thank You! Thank you for reading and I appreciate your comments.

To My Voice, Happy 1st Birthday!

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.