Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Anis!

It's Anis' 20th Birthday! I was there even before the clock stricked 12. I wanted to be the first to wish her. Sadly, even before 12 midnight, people had already started to wish her. So, I wasn't the first, but somewhere in the first 10.

We spent yesterday afternoon shopping together. Actually, I shopped for my things. She was there to advise me what to buy and what not to buy. Thanks, Anis!

That afternoon, I went to have Japanese food all by myself. Later, I called her. She said she was going to have Japanese food for dinner. She asked me to join. So, I had Japanese food twice.

Fresh Salmon-yummy

YingYang

Me, Anis and Aisyah

Anis, Adib, Me and Amirah

I know this post is published quite late, but I have yet to buy you lunch. I don't know what to get you as a present, so I hope the lunch will do.

Happy 20th Birthday! I love you.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.