Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life is good

November has been a great month for me.

To start with, my favourite lecturer of the semester decided to leave. Well, that's not the good news. I took 3 subjects under her and I really enjoyed her classes. Having her gone would be a great loss. Looking at the bright side, I got to have three days off. Wednesday was my day off for the semester. Since she was leaving, I got another 2 days off- Monday and Tuesday. Even better, I got long weekends. My classes on Thursday and Friday were still on. Even so, I decided not to go because they were not as interesting as the classes with this particular lecturer.

Miracle happened! My elder sister and I are finally talking again. Don't ask me how it happened. It just did. I felt like a burden has been lifted off my shoulder.

Another festival was celebrated. My Papa decided to go back to Terengganu on Thursday, the 26th. On the same day, his wife and the baby went back to Indonesia. I felt so happy to have my Papa as a single man again. I had to make sure I use it well.

The festival was tiring. Even so, I prefer Eid-ul-adha over Eid-ul-fitr. Every year, a cow would be slaughtered at my grandfather's backyard. After the slaughtering, came the separating of meat, organs and bones. Then, the slicing of meat, cooking and eating. This year, it was more tiring than usual because we organized a feast. What made it more tiring was that only a few of us were there. My elder sister and Amalina weren't there, my three uncles and their families weren't there as well. Every one with their own reason for their absence.

I had always wanted to buy a new phone. I had never bought my own phone. This year, I started to save. I'm not very good with money, so, it took me quite a long time to save. I finally got the money I needed. I knew I wanted Sony Ericsson but I didn't have any particular model in mind. When I went phone hunting, a particular phone caught my eye. I fell in love with it. I asked for the price and it was in my budget range. So, I bought it. It's Sony Ericsson W508. I made the first phone call from the phone to Farahin. Sadly, she didn't pick up.


I grabbed the moment of my father being single to ask him for a laptop. I already had a computer but mine was a desktop which I found quite troublesome at times. My Papa agreed and as soon as we got back home from Terengganu, we went laptop shopping. I'm not a fan of laptop shopping because I don't know what I want of a laptop. So, when we saw a laptop, we just bought it. I think it is a great laptop. It has a wide screen, built in webcamera, 320Gb internal hard disk and all the other things. Sadly, it doesn't have Bluetooth. I totally forgot about it. Even so, I'm thankful enough to have a new computer.

Life is good right now. I don't know what the future holds for me, but as for now, I'm grateful for everything I have.

1 comment:

yummyamy said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your new phone :D nanti nk tgk ur themes :D :D

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.