Earlier this year, I said that I wanted to change a few things about myself. Things in terms of time, money and weight. Let's see if my goals were met.
I think I've been better with money. There were months in this year were I thought I had more money than I needed. I managed to save for a new phone and I also deposited some money into my savings account. However, I do think I need to improve more.
Time. I think I've managed my time quite well, but not extremely well. Approaching year end, I had too much time, that I didn't know what to do. I ended up wasting it.
I was able to maintain my weight below a certain number throughout the year. However, I've gained the lost weight back. Staying at home too much made me gain weight again.
Can I say the initial goals were met? Not really. Improvements still need to be made.
No comments:
Post a Comment