Like all teenagers, he has the rebellious attitude. He likes to lock himself in his room. So, it's actually hard to talk or even see him.
I bought a walkie-talkie so it will ease our communication but he let it be switched off. So, we have to call his phone instead.
The thing I hate the most, the sarcasm and the know-it-all attitude. He thinks he knows everything that even when he's wrong, he will try to make himself look right.
He hates making conversation, so don't bother to. If he wants a conversation, he will be the one starting it and that is when he thinks I'm mad at him.
The other thing that is bothering me is that he doesn't like to be touched, not like when he was younger. I actually have to ask permission to kiss him. His answer would be "NO", so I have to wait for him to sleep.
I was once a proud teenager, but now I'm glad I'm over that stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment