Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap day

Since I'm a stay-at-home person, I always watch this morning show on the channel of the company I used to intern for. Am I considered colleagues with the hosts?

Anyway, this show said that the leap day is an extra day because you only get it once in four years. Since it is an extra day, they suggested that people do something different with it. Something out of the ordinary.

I thought I would do just that but I ended up sleeping the whole morning and missing the show. I was really looking forward to the show and it has no repeat.

In the afternoon, I went out for while and when I got back to my car, I had difficulty starting it. After a few attempts, I managed to start it and immediately brought it to the mechanic.

It turned out my car battery was very low, so I got it changed. So, I got to do something different after all. People don't change their car batteries everyday, but once in two years, more or less.

The last time I got it changed was on September 29, 2009. So, I got a new battery exactly 29 months later. A good day to change the car battery.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.