Besides being a commitmentphobic, I am now also a phonephobic because I think having a phone is a commitment. I have issues.
It's not that I don't want to pick up the phone on purpose, just that I don't put the phone within my reach and my range of hearing.

And when I missed a call, I don't bother to call back. If I missed more than one call from the same person, I MIGHT call back.
It's even worse with text messages. I only answer briefly because I don't want it to turn into a long conversation. Sometimes, I don't even bother to reply.

I don't know what has happened to me because I used to be a person who likes to pick up the phone and calls someone random for a chat or to just say hi. Now, I don't like it anymore.
However, I just had a long text conversation with someone and it was GREAT.
1 comment:
Hai Aimi! No wonder you only answer pendek2 je when i text or sometimes tak reply :( lol! anyway, I miss you! one of these days I'm going to call you and you must pick up ya :) take care! :D
Post a Comment