Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Emo

I went for shopping with Anis and I came across this T-shirt. It was quite cheap, so I asked her, "should I get it?". She said, "why, not?". So, this is what I got myself.



Can you actually recognize the picture on the T-shirt? In case you can't see, there is the word EMO at the top of the picture. That's why I got the T-shirt.

EMO is another three-letter word. Actually, it isn't since it comes from the word 'emotional'. EMO is something that Izzat can relate best to.

I was quite EMO lately. I don't get EMO that easily. Whenever a girl gets EMO, people always relate it to the hormone or the cycle. Well, can't a girl get EMO just because she is emotionally hurt? After all, girls are known to be more sensitive than boys. However, is it all true?

Boys are brought up to be manly. Boys who show their emotions openly are considered to be sissy. I've seen boys crying before. I do think it's fine for boys to cry at times. It's also fine for them to show their emotions at times. Afterall, they are humans, too. However, it can get annoying if it happens too often.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

*hugs yous* It's ok to be emo once in awhile.

By the way....

Did you just dissed Izzat?! ZOMG! *LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*

XD

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.