Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 things to do

2011 will be quite a year for me, especially in the 1st half. There are a lot of things that need to be done. Late of last year, I have purchased tickets to and fro Paris for July 2011. Obviously, it's not Paris that I really want to go. Because of this, I have to get done everything I want to get done before I leave for Europe.


First, if I were really moving, I should start packing my stuff now. Not only that, I also have to clear the apartment. Well, I don't think that's a problem. Just that settling down in the new house might takes time.


Secondly, I have to complete my studies. This includes five subjects, thesis and internship. Completing the five subjects should be fine. Thesis might be a problem, because my lecturer thinks that it is impossible to complete it by July. I don't care what he thinks, I just want to get it done before July. I will only be interning next semester, starting May. Internship doesn't take long, but I have to submit a report by the end of the semester. Completing the report is another issue, I don't want to think of.


Thirdly, my father wants me to get a German language certificate. To get the cert, I have to take an exam. In order to prepare for the exam, I have to take classes. The thing is, I don't know when to take them, because I don't want this to take away my focus on the thesis. Besides, the exam is in July and I'm quite scared I would forget everything if I took the classes too early. Another thing is, I will be taking the exam in Germany. That means, I have to be prepared before I get to Europe.

Lastly, after getting back from Europe, I have to look for a job, because I won't be going to school anymore.

It will be quite a ride and I pray that Allah will guide me in this. InsyaAllah, everything will be fine.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.