Yesterday, I went to this Japanese shop to buy a kite. Then, something caught my eye. It's a ninja mask! I thought my brother could wear it to scare her. So, I bought it and my brother thought it was a bad idea.
Since my brother didn't want to do it, I wore the mask. I just sat there with the mask on and stared at her and she began to scream. I did it for a few times.
Now, she doesn't want to enter the room I am in anymore of 'fear' of the masked Aimi. It's worse that she doesn't even want to see me anymore because she keeps staying in her room where the baby is. The baby can't sleep when she's around.
At first I thought scaring her was funny. Now, I think it's a bad joke cause I don't think others think it's funny since she now disturbs the baby. And I don't feel like laughing anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment