Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Amalina

Amalina is mentioned a lot in my blog. She is my baby sister. She will always be a baby to me, even though she is going to be 17 this year and the fact that she is better than me in a lot of ways.

Amalina and me

Amalina has always been in my life. She was born 2 months before my third birthday, but I always feel that she has been there all along. I give her priority over my parents. To be in a broken family makes me treasure my siblings more. To be exact, I treasure my little siblings more. My other little sibling is my only brother, Zurkarnain. He was born when I was in kindergarten. Irina used to call them my kids. I got annoyed when she did that, but I guess it's true in a way.

When Amalina was a little girl, she was cute. I remember my Papa accidently cut her ear. Don't panic! He did not cut the whole thing like Mike Tyson. He cut a small part of her ear while cutting her hair. She wasn't staying still, that's why. So, she grew up well. She's a beautiful girl. Whenever she goes, there must be someone who is interested in her. I feel so uncomfortable because everytime I walk with her, there must be someone who is checking her out. I can even create a fan club for her. If I did, I'll be making big profit right now. Somehow, when I know that someone is interested in her, I just feel like telling the person, "she's mine!".

Anyway, she's not an easy girl to please. There are things that need to be done specifically. I can list 10 0f them down.
  1. She doesn't drink plain water, unless she's really desperate.
  2. When she's in a room, the fan must be on, even in low mode, as long as it's on.
  3. When she sleeps, one of her feet must not be covered.
  4. When she sleeps, the pillow must be higher that her body, so she uses pillows.
  5. She can't sleep in total darkness, there must be a light on.
  6. She sets alarm for everything, for example when she must stop studying, she even names them differently.
  7. She has a specific way of ironing her head scarf.
  8. She likes to talk about how school was, so I know her teachers and classmates without even meeting them in person.
  9. When she buys her glasses, she picks out the ones that do not ruin her scarf.
  10. The point of her ball pen must be 0.7 mm, unless she won't use it.
Well, I know there are more, but I don't seem to recall anymore right now.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.