Well, it has been a week since the new year and 11 days since the Islamic new year. I hate new years because I'll be getting older again. This year I'll be 20. But there are still time until that.
I'm not a fan of resolution. But, there are things that I want to change about myself. First of all, I realized that I went out a lot last year that I did not deposite any money in my saving account. So, this year, I don't want to go out that often and try to save some money.
Secondly, I'm not a good time manager. Whenever I have free time, I sleep. This is not a good habit. So, I want to use my time wisely this year. Whenever I have free time, I should do something useful.
Thirdly, I have been losing some weight in this last 2 years. But, I don't think they are enough. I think I should lose some more weight this year.
My classes have started and I don't quite like my new timetable. I like the fact that I only have 1 8am class but I hate the fact that there are a lot of 4pm classes. I have to come on Monday just for a class at 4pm to 6pm. The same thing on Friday. But, just like last year, I have Wednesdays off. So, I think I'm going to drive for this semester because when I go back late, I have to wait so long for the bus. I only want to go to a stop. Because of this I always miss my evening prayer. Eventhough I prefer to take public transport than to drive, I guess that's the change I have to make for this semester.
1 comment:
hmm i c i c,
well good luck on your 2009 money matters...good luck...jia you !!!!
n ya its good to hv time management....time is money...money is time muahaha XD so ya...its important lol...good luck on that too "P
loose weight...dont worry i know you can do it...you will get your ideal weight by this year....Gan-ba-teh !!!!
n ya u r real semangat in your blog...so ya keep it up max ^^.....jia you !!!
Post a Comment