Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

At last

I have been trying to contact Irina since Christmas. Everytime I called, she was not there. But later, nobody was there. Nobody picked up the phone. At first, Chun Chun told me that she couldn't get through, I asked her not to worry. I knew Irina was always working and was normally home on Saturdays only. But when I couldn't get through also, I began to worry.

On new year, an unknown number texted me. I knew it was Irina by the way she wrote the text. But, I thought she used her father's number or something. She told me the last time I called her not to call or text her number because her phone was down. So, I did not make an attempt to contact her through her handphone.

Last Saturday, I called Irina again. Nobody was there. That night I dreamt of her. She called me. I was so happy to hear her. So, the next day I tried to call her again. Nothing. Then I called Chun Chun instead. She told me she had a similar dream, too. It sounded kind of scary. I tried to call Irina again on Monday. Nobody picked up. I wanted to cry. I wrote on my MSN messenger, "Irina, where exactly are you?"

Then, yesterday she came online. Wow, my prayer was answered! I was sooo excited. I asked her where she was all this time. She said that she has been working and she usually goes to bed early. She told me not to worry. Then we called Chun Chun to join the conversation. She said, "I'm calling you Irina". I said " you can't, I want to call her first". She was faster. After Irina talked to Chun Chun, it was my turn. Irina had a lot to say. I thought I was the one who would talk, since I've been trying to contact her for 1 month.

We had a nice 1 hour conversation. Irina makes me worried a lot. First, she was not home. Then she told me that she was not doing well for the past months. Apparently, she lacks of red blood cells in her body. But she is all okay,now. Well, that's what she said. She asked me not to worry, since she has Aldin to protect her and that she is feeling good this month. I don't know what exactly to think. I just miss her a lot.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.