Farahin
The Captain or Cappy of the ship. She is a happy go lucky person and was the biology genious in the class. She is also an artist and I admire her drawing. Sometimes I feel like hooking her up with my best friend/ex-boyfriend since he is also an artist.
Izzat
He is the rock star. He plays the guitar and has an awesome car. Somehow it's more fun when he's around since he is good with spontaneous jokes. Izzat is good with evaluating colleges and universities. Once he told me that this particular university was not good, but I registered myself anyway and I regreted it. I should have listened to him.
Fatina
She is a sweetheart. She is cute and innocent. I feel comfortable talking to her about a lot of things. Somehow she reminds me of Amalina because they both have admirers. I think I should start a fan club for Fatina, too.
Farahin and Fatina
Shang Hui
Hui Hui is my navigator. He is so good with directions. He can even remember the landmarks. So, whenever I'm lost, I would call him. Sometimes I just drag him along. Just once he gave me wrong directions. I asked him directions to the Merdeka stadium but he kept telling me how to go the Merdeka square. In the end, I found my way there.
Hui Hui
Alvin
Alvin is also an artist. Once, he drew this girl and I really liked it. So, he gave it to me and I still have it. I never thought Alvin would go back to school after finishing SPM. Well, I hated school and was counting down the days to graduation. But, Alvin spent another 2 years in school doing STPM. Alvin joined the National Service last two weeks. I never thought he would actually join, since he was excused the first time. But, that's Alvin. He made different choices than we all did.
Jason
Jase is the youngest. He is a year younger than all of us. He is the walking dictionary. I could just ask him the meaning of any word. He is also doing a double degree. Jase is in New Zealand now and he misses malaysian food. I think it' s a bit weird. When I was Germany, I did not miss malaysian food that much.
What else to say? I just love you guys.
4 comments:
"Izzat is good with evaluating colleges and universities."
Aimi, when?! WHEN? When have I ever evaluated colleges and uni? haha.
love you too Aimi.
I'm a genius in Bio?!! OMG!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Very surprised I am. Very.
Anywhos...........
I LOVE YOU AIMI! YOU MAH HOMMIE MAN! *tackle glomp* <3
hahah yay i am the navigator muahah XD ....i will improve and upgrade my GPS (in my mind) now hahaha XD...sorry neh...that info was obsolete hehehe
haha yeah i did hv fun going and hanging out with ya guys
love you too aimi haha
oh aimiiiiiii, i love love love you tooss(: (: (:
i loveee hugginnnn youussss(: (: (:
and noooo, dun start a fan club for me lol lol XD XD XD
Post a Comment