Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

April Fool?!

Everyone knows when the April Fool's day is. In 2003, I successfully fooled the Dzabiris. I was on the way back from school when I met Lavda. I asked her to tell her mom and Bessa that I had broken my arm. Knowing Lavda, she's good with exaggerating things. She went home that day and told her mother how I had broken my arm during sports period. They knew that I wasn't active and I didn't like sports that much. Yet, they bought the story.

Then, I went on to fool Irina. I told her that I was going back to Malaysia for good soon. She kept silent. I could hear her crying. She bought the story but that joke wasn't funny at all. I have made my best friend cry for no reason.

So, what's actually the history behind this April Fool's day? I have read an article about it. I don't remember what it was about. But, April Fool's day was actually meant to insult the Muslims. After reading that article, I don't think April Fool's day is funny anymore. I actually regret fooling the people I've fooled.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.