'Written' is the name of the short movie my group mates and I made for our 'Intro to Film' 's assignment. The idea came from Wei Lian and the script was written by Emmy. So, what did I contribute? Well, I gave ideas for the title of the story. But, in the end we decided on only a word.
Before we shot the movie, we had to pitch to Zan and the whole class. During pitching session, we mentioned that we would be shooting in Penang for all of the beach scenes. The two girls are also from Penang. When we were discussing about our shooting day, Wei Lian asked "why don't we just shoot in Port Dickson? It's only 1 hour away". We felt dumb that we didn't think of that. I was the one who wrote the journals for the movie. So, I asked the girls if I should mention that we actually changed our shooting place. They said no, since nobody would recognize anyway.
Last Thursday, Zan showed all of the movies, including ours, during class. Our first scene was a beach scene. When the movie just started, one of our classmates asked "you guys shot in PD, is it?". Just great!
Don't ask me what the movie is all about, unless you're really interested in watching. It's just a simple love story but told in a unique way. My stepmom likes it very much. She keeps saying all the good things about it. Maybe I'll show it to you one day.
1 comment:
hey, it's great that your mum loves this movie! hahahaha although the whole auditorium laughed at us >=[
Post a Comment