Today is exactly 17 years after little Amalina was born. I still remember seeing her at the hospital but the image is kind of blurry. I wished her at 12am this morning. I was actually out with my friend Ili. I called her, said "Happy Birthday" and hung up.
This morning, my cousin, Adib and I went present hunting. I already had a present but she hadn't. We ended up buying a plain mug and some temporary tattoes. What we did was, we designed the mug with the temporary tattoes. Actually, she did it. It turned out well. Adib was so proud of her art work. Then, we picked up Amalina from school, but we were late because I went to get bubble tea first.
I still remember my 17th birthday. It was a Sunday, so I couldn't celebrate in school. The girl who sat next to me, Najihah told me on Friday that she was going to bring me a cake. I thought she was kidding. But, she wasn't. On Monday she brought a cake to school. It wasn't a slice, but the whole cake. So, before recess I invited our other classmates to come to the canteen, so that they could all have a taste of the cake. It was a nice birthday and I really liked being 17. Well, Amalina's classmates also organized a surprise party for her. She was not only surprised by the party but also by the presents she received. She said she had a great birthday. I think she is going to love being 17.
Happy 17th Birthday, Ina! I still can't believe how fast you have grown. Hab dich ganz doll lieb.
No comments:
Post a Comment