Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cappy!

Happy 20th Birthday, Cappy! I know you knew that we would plan something for you. This is how the plan actually progressed.

Firstly, Fatina said you like to eat something Italian. So, I thought we could bring you to eat Italian food. However, we did not find a nice place to dine. Another thing, she said going to a restaurant was time consuming if we were to go at night.

Then, we thought of a second option which was to dine somewhere near the neighbourhood. But, nothing was confirmed yet.

When I went out with Izzat and Alvin on Wednesday, Izzat said that we should make a surprise party. His idea of a surprise party was to just go to your house and take you out.

That night, Fatina suggested that we have a birthday picnic like we always do. It didn't sound special but Hui Hui said it was a great idea. He was the one who was supposed to tell the plan to the boys. We planned of what each of us should bring. I was the one to get the pizzas, Alvin the cake, Fatina the mat and Hui Hui the plates and drinks. Hmm what about Izzat?

On Friday afternoon, Izzat asked me what the plan was. I thought he knew. That evening it rained. We were thinking of a plan B. But, I knew it would stop by the time it reached the night. I was busy searching for David Archuleta's tickets. I was also stucked in the jam. I was scared I couldn't make it on time. So, I ordered the pizzas per call so that they would be ready by the time I reached the place. When I reached Sunway, I took a housing area to avoid the jam. I was wrong to take that route. When I got the pizzas, Fatina told me that the boys were already at her house and that they had found a nice place for the picnic.

So, in the end, we sticked to the picnic plan. Since Izzat wanted to do the surprising thing so much, we sent him to get you. I hope you had fun. Well, I had a great laugh that I became full only after eating 2 slices of pizza. Overall I would say, the picnic went well. Don't you think?


My favourite picture from that night-Thanks to Izzat


2 comments:

kanonehilbert said...

muha XD yeah i think the thigny went well "P

yummyamy said...

yes, it was super fun!!! thanks aimi and everyone for bringin food and things and hui2 u rock with d violin! (:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.