Noticed something different?
I was telling Sandra Wong how I liked her blog's layout. Then, she started showing me layouts. Her intention: she wanted me to change my layout. She thought my layout was too gloomy. Maybe I do need colours in my life.
Going through the layouts, there were a few that caught my eye. I liked the pink owl. But my font colour was white. If I were to take that layout, I needed to change the font colour of all my posts. Actually, Sandra reminded me of that. There was another one that I liked. It was colourful. I even changed my layout to that. But, there were areas where the writing was not very clear. I thought, maybe I should just leave it.
I went through the layouts one by one again. Maybe I could find something better. I needed something with a darker background. There were a few. One of it was named 'ajustright'. I think it's just right! Eventhough, there are two flowers at the sides. I'm not a fan of flowers.
So, thank you, Sandra Wong! Does the blog look more cheerful now? What do you think?
5 comments:
SO MUCH BETTER!!!
i like the new layout too!!!!
xde pn. same je layout
its pretty.
mana aimi? i tak nmpk pun the new layout? =O
Post a Comment