Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Irina!

I think it has been 6 months since I last talked to Irina. I was quite lucky that I managed to get her that time. She said she was busy working and that I should try calling after 5pm. That's what I've been doing for the past 6 months and I still haven't heard her voice. The funny thing is, I called her house. There must be someone there. But most of the time, nobody picked up. When her mother picked up, she said Irina was either working or she was out somewhere. I also tried her handphone. Also, no response. Irina doesn't come online and she doesn't write emails anymore. Even Chun Chun couldn't get her. I'm starting to worry. Chun Chun said she would drop by Irina's house to see what has happened or is happening.

It's her 20th birthday! I've sent her a card. I tried to call her, but as expected, no response. I just want to wish her 'a Great Birthday', wherever she might be. I miss her sooo much!

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.