Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My World

I think my family knows the case between my elder sister and me. However, we still live together. Well, I love the apartment. So, why should I move out? At the apartment, I have my own room. I spend most of my time in my room because I don't want to see my sister. Yesterday, my aunt asked me "You're not bored in your room, right? You have your own internet". I said "No, I don't have internet in my room". She was shocked. Then, my little sister Amalina said "Aimi, she lives in her world".

That's true. I live in my world. I have a computer with no internet, full hard drive and recently I found out that the CD drive can't be used anymore. But, I don't get bored. I can do a lot of other things in the room. I can read, write, do some accounting or create something. I like to create things. Sometimes, I look at my pictures and make collage. Sometimes, I scan my pictures into the computer and edit them. Sometimes, I print my pictures and make postcards. Sometimes, I look for unused materials and make birthday cards. Irina thinks I'm creative.

There's a lot of things that can be done in the room, even without the TV set and the internet. If there's really nothing to do, I'll go and wash the car or take it and go somewhere. Some people can't live like I do. They need to have a companion, but I don't mind spending time by myself. I may sound like Thomas Wilson, but that's my world. Here's a song by Avril Lavigne.

My World

Please tell me what is takin' place,
Cause I can't seem to find a trace,
Guess it must have got erased somehow,
Probably cause I always forget,
Everytime someone tells me their name,
It's always gotta be the same.
(In my World)
Never wore cover-up,
Always beat the boys up,
Grew up in a five thousand population town,
Made my money by cutting grass,
Got fired by fried chicken a**,
All in a small town, Napanee.

You know I always stay up without sleeping,
And think to myself,
Where do I belong forever,
In whose arms, the time and place?

Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream,
In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

I never spend less than an hour,
Washing my hair in the shower,
It always takes five hours to make it straight,
So I'll braid it in a zillion braids,
Though it may take a frigging day,
There's nothing else better to do anyway.

When you're all alone in the lands of forever,
Lay under the milky way,
On and on it's getting too late out,
I'm not in love this time this night.

Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream,
In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

(la la la la)

Take some time,
Mellow out,
Party up,
I don't fall down,
Don't get caught,
Sneak out of the house.

Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream,
In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream,
In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

2 comments:

Cappy said...

Wow! You're very good at finding something to keep you occupied huh? I don't think I can last long without talking to any of my siblings. XP

kanonehilbert said...

Yay Avril Lavigne ^_^

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.