Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

School Time


I was going through some old paper and found this. When we were in Form 5, we had to stay back for this subject called English for Science and Technology. I don't think the subject was necessary at all. I took it anyway and got a B.

During that period, Alvin used to sit next to me. I think he loved to draw flowers. So, I called him 'flower' or maybe he called himself 'flower'. I don't really remember, but it was something along that line. That's why the label on the paper. Eventhough I hated school, this is a good memory. Something for me to remember about my school days and also Alvin.

2 comments:

Cappy said...

EST.....good times, good times. ;)

yummyamy said...

hahahah. i hate est. got b je. lol. but oh well the best part abt it was the part yg we all got to go back early hahah

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.