My holiday is almost over. I'm quite glad actually. I'm running out of things to do. Some of the things that I did during the long holiday was going on field trips. Well, they are not actually field trips, they are more like visits.
The first weekend of my holiday, I went to Perak because of my cousin's wedding. It was quite a trip! I rode with my Papa. In the car were also my grandparents, the baby and my step mother. I sat at the back in between my step grandmother and my step mother. I slept all the way to Perak.
A few weeks back, I went to International Medical University (IMU). I wanted to meet my A-level friend, Sin Dee. She wanted me to see her place so much. When I arrived, I saw another friend of mine, Rezzuan. He was on the other side of the road. I didn't want to shout out his name. So, when I was having dinner with Sin Dee, I texted him. He asked me to meet him after that. When I dropped off Sin Dee at IMU, I went for a drink with him. I actually killed to birds with one stone. I wanted to meet up with a friend and ended up meeting two friends.
Early this week, I went to visit Anis. Her house got robbed. No worries! Nobody was home, so nobody was hurt. Just their stuffs were taken. They can be replaced. So, I wanted to just drop by and see if they were fine. Then, Anis invited me to have dinner with the family. After dinner, she said that I should just sleep over. That's what I did. On Wednesday, I went to see another younger sister of my mother. She has moved into a new apartment. I promised that I would visit her, but I never did. So, I thought this is the chance. When I was there, she asked me to call my grandmother. I did. My grandmother asked me to sleep over at her place. She actually lives with another aunt of mine. My grandmother had a good night sleep when I was there.
Yesterday, I went to UiTM. I wanted to see my friend, Ili, my cousin, Hadi and also Fatina and Farahin. I thought if I went there early, I could see all of them. But, I went quite late. I picked up Ili, went for a tour around UiTM. I went to the law department. I wanted to call Fatina or Farahin, but there were nowhere I could stop, so I just went off. My cousin was actually out of the campus at that time. I got to meet him and we had a small chat. He was surprised why I was actually there. I said "I'm still having my break, so I'm paying people visits".
2 comments:
OMG! You seriously went to UITM?!! OMGOMG! Too bad tak dpt jumpa. Parking sucks there man! And the evil Pack Guards. Geez! XP
oh noess, come back to uitm aimi!!! and save mehh from d miserrryyyy hahha. pergi balik tau XD hahhaa
Post a Comment