Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Road Trip

I didn't know how long my break was going to last. I thought the new semester would start somewhere in the middle of August. So, I checked the Academic calendar for confirmation. It turned out I had another 2 weeks of holiday. WHAT?! I was getting bored already. I came up with the plan of going on a road trip. First, I wanted to go to Penang. After spending a few days there, I wanted to go back to Perak.

Why did I choose Penang? A few weeks ago, I went to Penang. I didn't go there for fun. I went there for my maternal cousin's wedding reception. I arrived there around 9pm on Saturday and the next day was already the event. So, I didn't get to tour Penang. Worse still, Anis and her family didn't go, my grandma also, even my brother because they were all sick. Even worse, I went all the way to Penang and didn't get to see my lovely Wei Lian. Maybe I should not mention why.

After I thought of the plan, I told a friend of mine. He suggested that I took a bus or a train, instead of driving all by myself. Then, I told him that I am a girl and I don't dare taking public transport to travel long distance. Well, not in Malaysia. And he said "But you dare driving all by yourself? That's even worse". I got his point. But I still wanted to do it. It would be an adventure! I even counted my budget.

I told my little sister about this. All I had to do was tell Papa about it. Amalina said "Even if you haven't told him, I know he'll say no". And he said NO! So much for an adventure. I spent another week at home solving jigsaw puzzle. I still have another week to go. Maybe I should pay UiTM a visit. That would be a trip.

3 comments:

pinkbag said...

yes, please don't mention why =.=

yummyamy said...

hells yeah, come to uitm and give us a visit (: XD

Cappy said...

Awwwss sad. Nvm Aimi go visit Muzium Negara or something. Go tour in KL. LOL.

OMG! Why in the worl would you want to tour UiTM? D:>

LOLOLOLOL!

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.