Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Izzat!

A few months ago, I went to the Gardens. I went to this gift shop. Something caught my eye. You know all those dolls or rather figures which are for collection purposes. I don't know what those figures are called. They are bears but they come in several designs or versions, like Doraemon and the Joker. I think Hui Hui bought Cappy the Joker version from Taiwan.

There was one particular design that I liked. I wanted to buy it for Izzat. But I didn't like the size. It was bigger than the usual size and not to mention, more expensive, too. I went to search for this figure at other places. I wanted the smaller version of it. Yet, I couldn't find it anywhere.

The figure that I liked was actually Gene Simmons. How is it related to Izzat? Well, the son, Nick Simmons reminds me of him. He is tall, skinny and sarcastic, just like Izzat. He's our age, too.

Nick Simmons

I think it's a good thing that I didn't get to find it. Firstly, I don't need to spend some money. Secondly, I don't think Izzat wants to have something just because I like it. Right, Izzat? I don't know if I want to get you something else. Anyway, Happy 20th Birthday, Izzat!

3 comments:

I.O said...

Nice to know that I'm somewhat remembered like Nick Simmons. haha.

aww. thank you for the wish aimi. :)

Cappy said...

I think it's called a Bearbrick or something like that. Dude! That figures are damn expensive. Only crazy obessed collectors buy those! RM100 plus plus for a figurine? I rather use the money to buy a pair of MNG jeans. XP

Izzat = Nick Simmons???? LOLOLOLOL!

Ayoo.... I haven't think of what to buy for Izzat yet. Hmmm...

yummyamy said...

lol, why nick simmons? he's hot though hahha.

happy bday izzzattt!

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.