Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lucky number 7

I was going through the new timetable. I listed down the subjects that I can take in the new semester that will be starting next week. They are in total 7 subjects. It turns out that there are no clashes and I can actually take all 7 without any worries.

I've never taken these many subjects before. So, why do I want to take them anyway?
  1. I was supposed to finish a total of 11 subjects per year, but I managed to finish only 10 subjects in my first year.
  2. I took the wrong subject in my second semester.
  3. There are no clashes! It's very rare that they are no clashes. I'm afraid that the timetable in the future will have clashes. So, better safe than sorry.
My only fear was that I couldn't handle that many subjects. So, I sought for opinions. Wei Lian thought I was crazy. I twitted about this. Cappy said she and Fatina take 8 subjects every semester. 7 should not be a problem for me. The rests were being supportive, too. So I thought, 7 it is!

I've already filled in the form. I'm quite excited to go for class this new semester. I had one more thing to do. I had to register for the tutorial for one of the subjects, which is Graphic Design. I forgot when we were supposed to register. It's actually yesterday! I went today and the class is already full! So, I'm taking 6 subjects after all. Look at the bright side, I don't have 4-6pm class on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

3 comments:

pinkbag said...

oh i forgot to register for mch206's tutorial also wtf. so now i'm taking hso210 instead =.=

Cappy said...

Hurrah~! Good luck with the new sem! :>

yummyamy said...

lol yay! go aimiiiii(:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.