When August started, I was still having semester break. I was running out of things to do, so I was busy figuring out things that I could do.
Birthdays! My so-called 'niece' was born on the 1st. On the same day, my friend Ehsan turned 19. My friend Kristian turned 18 on the 4th. I didn't even wish him. But, his birthday is one of the birthdays that I can remember. He is the guy who used to ask chewing gum from me because he knew I always had plenty. Ann-Kathrin's 19th birthday was on the 19th. My Ibu's BIG 50 was on the 27th. The next day, Izzat celebrated his 20th birthday. Malaysia celebrates it's 52th independence. Is that considered a birthday?
August is the month when the holy month Ramadhan started for this year. The school kids received a week off. That week, I started my new semester. It's been a year since I started my degree.
August doesn't end well. I received a shocking news. I couldn't even describe it. It made me not very happy. I just hope the news wasn't real. I hope it was just a joke, so that everything can go well again. I just need answers!
2 comments:
Whaaa? Hope you'll receive a good news later. For now, hang in there.
ape bad news awk??
Post a Comment