Anyway, it's my 21st birthday! I'm grateful to Allah, for giving me another year to live and breathe. I'm grateful to still have both of my parents plus one, when my cousins have just lost their mother. I'm grateful to have people that care for me. I'm grateful to have health, education, food. I'm grateful to have everything that I have. Alhamdulillah.
Thank you to my dear cousins, Anis and Adib for the present. I haven't unwrapped it yet. And I LOVE the card. I love you, too.
Thank you, Misfits, for spending your precious time with me. I know you guys were tired, especially you, Shang Hui. Thank you for the lovely card, Fatina and Farahin! Especially, your art work on the envelope, Fatina. Izzat, I LOVE the 'hugging mug'. I know you couldn't be there, but GOOD LUCK with your assignment, Alvin. Thank you for the wish! And, Jason? You might be busy with exams. Anyway, love you people.
I have thought of my wish for this birthday. I wish to have good relationships with those around me. With God, my family and my friends. Amiiiin.
1 comment:
yay! happy 21st aimi dear :D:D:D i had loads of fun singing and all! sorry if i was a bit off, but i'll see u tomorrow! cant wait :D:D
Post a Comment