
Some people say I have commitment issue. Come to think of it, I do think I have serious commitment issue. I don't like the idea of something being long-term. I don't even like something that is short-term, yet over a long period of time. Sometimes, I think 1 hour is too long.
I can't stay at one place. If I sleep on the right side of the bed today, tomorrow I would probably sleep on the left side. During my high school years, I changed school almost every year. I went to a total of five different schools in two different countries and three different states.
I rarely read books. If you start reading a book, you have to stay with the book for quite some time. I can't do that. I would probably start reading the first few chapters and leave it for years. I almost finished reading 'the Hobbit' a few years ago. Until now, I still don't know how the story ends. I have all the Harry Potter series, except for the latest one and I have only read two and a half of them.


I don't usually follow TV series. There are a lot of TV series nowadays, which people go crazy about. They watch them seasons after seasons. I don't like the idea of waiting for a new season. Somehow, I only follow those that have been canceled. No matter how I like a TV series, I would be glad, whenever it is being canceled. Whenever a series ends, I don't have to wait for a new season and I don't have to wonder what would happen in the end.
I like changes in my life. I don't like something to continue on. I like it to end or evolve. When I was in school, I counted down the time for the last bell to ring. During my last year in school, I couldn't wait for school to finally end. Even during my one and a half years of A-levels, I was hoping for it to end as soon as possible.
To me, it is a kind of pressure to be in the same situation or routine for quite some time. Even watching a 3-hour movie makes me feel stressed, no matter how good the movie is.

No comments:
Post a Comment