Max is my display name on my MSN messenger. Some people were asking me, "Sooo, who's Max?". It's me, of course. After all, it's my messenger and my display name. Who else could it be?
Max is the nickname I created for myself, when I was in my early teen, for Irina, Chun Chun and Taranom to call me. But now, even other people are starting to call me Max.
I like the name because it has an M, just like my name Aimi. It also has an X, which I think is unique because X is not a widely used alphabet. There are not very many words you can form with X, compared to words with A. I also like the name because it is one syllable. I like names with two syllables because it's easy to remember. But one syllable is even better.
So, where did the name come from? I got it from the TV series, Dark Angel, starring Jessica Alba as Max. I used to be really loyal to the series. I watched it every Tuesday, 20:15 on VOX. But to be honest, I didn't understand the story. It was futuristic and complicated.

No comments:
Post a Comment