So my 2008 started when I was online. I told my friend in Germany that it was already 12am. He wished me for the new year. Then an hour later, the guy I have feelings for wished me. He was sleeping when the year changed.
January
Since November 2007, I noticed something in both of my breasts. I was not worried, but to be sure, I went for a check-up. It was nothing. The doctor said it was due to hormones. Days later, the guy and I went for our first date. It was ok. The same month, I started my first Mandarin lesson.
February
I found out that Jay Chou was coming. I went to see him, but I went to the wrong venue. So, I missed him. How sad! On February 14th, we all celebrated my step mother's 28th birthday. My little siblings and I bought a breast-feeding blouse for her and a small cap for the unborn baby.
March
I found out about the promotion done by MAS. I asked my Papa if I could go back to Germany. He agreed. So, we booked my tickets. I wanted to go for a month, but the fare would be more expensive if I were coming back later. March29th, Chun Chun's birthday, I called and told her that I was coming. She thought I was lying.
April
I had exams early of the month. Middle of the month I had holidays. My step-mother went back to Indonesia. Last day of the month was Amalina's birthday. She was not feeling well, but, we went out for a movie.
May
May 12th was my elder sister's birthday. I bought her clothes but they did not fit. A few day later, I went to change them. I had my final exams for A-level. Last day of the month, my step mother was admitted to the hospital. My sister wanted her to give birth that night, so that the baby would have the same birth month with her.
June
Unfortunately for my sister, the little sister, Adlina, was born the 1st day of June. The same month with me. I'm not very happy about it. I graduted A-level and left Sunway College.My Papa got dengue after coming back from Indonesia. I went to Germany and celebrated my 19th birthday there. I attended Irina's graduation and met the people I want to meet while being in Germany.
January
Since November 2007, I noticed something in both of my breasts. I was not worried, but to be sure, I went for a check-up. It was nothing. The doctor said it was due to hormones. Days later, the guy and I went for our first date. It was ok. The same month, I started my first Mandarin lesson.
February
I found out that Jay Chou was coming. I went to see him, but I went to the wrong venue. So, I missed him. How sad! On February 14th, we all celebrated my step mother's 28th birthday. My little siblings and I bought a breast-feeding blouse for her and a small cap for the unborn baby.
March
I found out about the promotion done by MAS. I asked my Papa if I could go back to Germany. He agreed. So, we booked my tickets. I wanted to go for a month, but the fare would be more expensive if I were coming back later. March29th, Chun Chun's birthday, I called and told her that I was coming. She thought I was lying.
April
I had exams early of the month. Middle of the month I had holidays. My step-mother went back to Indonesia. Last day of the month was Amalina's birthday. She was not feeling well, but, we went out for a movie.
May
May 12th was my elder sister's birthday. I bought her clothes but they did not fit. A few day later, I went to change them. I had my final exams for A-level. Last day of the month, my step mother was admitted to the hospital. My sister wanted her to give birth that night, so that the baby would have the same birth month with her.
June
Unfortunately for my sister, the little sister, Adlina, was born the 1st day of June. The same month with me. I'm not very happy about it. I graduted A-level and left Sunway College.My Papa got dengue after coming back from Indonesia. I went to Germany and celebrated my 19th birthday there. I attended Irina's graduation and met the people I want to meet while being in Germany.
Adlina
July
I was still in Germany spending time with Irina and Chun Chun. My best guy friend asked me to be his girlfriend. I said 'yes'. I went back to Malaysia and spent time at home. I bought my first guitar which I named Brandon, after Brendon Urie. Irina turned 19 on the 27th. I called and she sounded happy spending time with her family. I registered to a university and decided differently after a week. I caused my Papa to burn RM 300 just like that. My eldest sister became 25 on the 30th.
August
I went to see Panic at the Disco in Bukit Jalil with my lovely cousin, Anis. I got to see Brendon Urie at a closer range. He was cute. I enjoyed the concert. My little sister Adlina came home from Indonesia. I started my Bachelor in Communication. My 22 year old cousin got married and became the first in the family to become someone's wife. My Ibu turned 49. We had a little celebration for her.The second last day of the month, I went to another concert which was initially cancelled, Avril Lavigne's concert. I wasn't trilled to go, but Amalina was. So, I went to accompany her. We were lost in KL, but managed to find the venue on time. My friends and I went up the hill to watch fireworks on Merdeka day.
September
It's Ramadhan. My Ibu went to Macca for the whole month. Papa turned 52 on the 28th.
October
I didn't enjoy my Eid. I hate Eid actually. My brother Zurkarnain paid for me and Amalina to watch 'Eagle Eye'. He wanted to watch it, so he should pay anyway. I had a nightmare about Irina and couldn't sleep that night, so I called her. My old friend, Fatin flew to India to further her studies in Medicine. I finished writing the first chapter of my story. My brother became a teenager on the 18th and Aldin turned 19 on the 25th.
November
I went out a lot in November. I had my blog. I finished the first semester of my 3 year- degree. I broke up with my boyfriend. I am glad we did.
December
I have holidays. I did a lot of things. I played 'Guitar Hero' and 'The Sims'. I started reading a book called 'Eat, Pray, Love' and still haven't finished. I'm a slow reader. I went out a lot and wrote as many posts possible. I had a great Eid-ul-Adha, eventhough I had dilemma at the beginning.
2008 was a long year for me. I feel like I have been in 3years all at once.
2 comments:
xde mention psl saye lgsg pon :p
went to see Panic at the Disco in Bukit Jalil with my lovely cousin, Anis
bahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment