Last year, I was looking forward to Fatina's birthday. I reminded myself days before the real day. I was actually counting down the days. However, when the day finally came, I totally forgot! Only days later did I realize that. I immediately sent her an SMS. She was cool with it. But, I felt so guilty.
Have you experienced someone forgetting your birthday? I mean someone who is supposed to remember your birthday. Well, I have. Several times. I don't want to be that emotional. I mean people have better things to do than to remember my birthday. After all, it's only a day!
I do accept belated wishes. I think everyone does. Just that they are not as good as the wishes on that day itself. But people do get forgetful sometimes. So, it can still be forgiven.
But it is different if they forget it on purpose. It's even worse when you find out that they purposely forget your birthday. Oh, how it hurts! It hurts until the point that you don't feel like celebrating your birthday anymore.
2 comments:
Ehhmm...I'm one of those people who never can seem to remember other peoples' Bday. I'm just bad at memorizing dates in general. Usually someone always has to remind me. Like my sister or Fatina. LOL!
like farahin. she completely forgot my birthday.
):
Post a Comment