Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

High School Musical

When Chun Chun told me that there would be a musical at her school, I wasn't that thrilled to go. The musical was going to be held for 3 days. We wanted to go on Wednesday.
We were all prepared to leave when Chun Chun forgot her bus pass. Then Irina had to get home cause she had an appoinment with the hair dresser. So, we changed the plan. We went to Irina's place instead. We just talked and waste time until it was dark. Then, Chun Chun and I walked home. The walk was nice. We talked all the way home.

Then on Thursday, we tried to call Irina but we couldn't get her. So, Chun Chun and I went by ourselves. I asked Chun Chun if she had bought the tickets. She said that we could still buy them on the spot. When we arrived at school only to find out that the tickets were sold out. I was quite mad but I didn't say anything. In the end, she managed to get tickets. Eventhough our seats were at the back, I was glad that we even got in.

The musical was awesome. The story line was good. It was about a motel and each people staying there brought different story. There were a rocker and his girlfriend, two old ladies who were best friends, a musician and some other people. Since it was a high school musical, I thought that they would play record tapes, but instead, they played live music. There were people playing drums and keyboard at the side. Their songs were original. They just took the music from somewhere else, but the lyrics were changed to suit the story line. The best thing was that they sang themselves. I really enjoyed the musical. The audience even shouted for encore and they gave it. It was awesome.

Then Chun Chun and I walked to the train station under the rainy weather. We had a great time, eventhough I wanted to strangle Chun Chun in the beginning.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.