Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Rock and Roll

I love rock music. I do listen to other types of music, too. Whatever it is, I still think that rock music is the best. No offense to those who do not like rock music. Different people have different tastes. When I listen to rock music, I will take time to find the lyrics and some info about the bands. Something I noticed about most of the rock bands is that 2 of the members must be related. So, rockers, despite their appearances, do have close relationships with their family members, whether you believe it or not.

Let me give you examples. John Keefe, the drummer, and Paul DiGiovanni, the lead guitarist, from the band 'Boys like Girls' are found to be cousins. Another drummer, Kyle Burns and guitarist Marc Stewart from 'Forever the Sickest Kids' are stepbrothers.

Most of them are also brothers. The Jonas brothers are not counted, since I do not think they qualify to be called a rock band. As for brothers we have the Farro brothers playing for 'Paramore' and the Halbig brothers from the German rock band 'Killerpilze'. Another thing I realized about the 2 members who are related, they are usually the drummer and the guitarist. Josh is the guitarist of 'Paramore', while his little brother, Zac, is the drummer. The same thing with Jo and Fabi from Killerpilze. However, it's different with the Way brothers from 'My Chemical Romance'. Gerard is the vocalist, when the baby bro, Mikey, plays the bass guitar.

Sometimes, they are more than just brothers. There are also bands consisting of twin brothers. The famous twin brothers in the rock industry are Joel and Benji Madden from 'Good Charlotte'. If you haven't noticed, Bill and Tom Kaulitz from the very famous German rock band, ' Tokio Hotel', are actually twin brothers. I'm quite good in identifying twin brothers.

No comments:

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.