Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Great Escape

It's my elder sister's birthday today. She has turned 24. But I don't really care since we're not in a speaking term right now. It has been probably 3 months now. I think Papa knows about this. So, this morning he told me to have dinner at home. He spoke in not a very nice tone. I was like why is he talking to me like that? He might thought that I would escape. Well, I don't want to be a hypocrite. Anyway, today is also Marvin's 13th birthday. Happy Birthday, Marvin!

This morning, I went out with Anis. I told her that it was my elder sister's birthday. She asked "what are you giving her?" I said "nothing, just hatred". I ended up getting a parking ticket. How, great! I don't plan to give her anything and I ended up receiving something.

Then, I went for class. It ended early, but it was raining. So, I waited for about another half an hour then only I went back to my father's place. He was discussing where to have dinner. He told my little sister "we need to be fast since Aimi has Chinese class at 8pm". He wanted to go to this place near his place, then Amalina suggested a place a bit further away. Then, he asked me if I was coming. He spoke in that tone again. I said "no". He asked "why not?". I said "I'm in a hurry". He asked "if we go to the previous place, would you come?". I said "no" again. He seemed disappointed and left me alone.

So, I have successfully escaped from celebrating my sister's birthday. Initially, my Chinese class was on Thursdays. Just last week, they changed it to Tuesdays. Allah has Mercy. Now, I'm thinking how to escape again because my birthday is next. Not really, my half sister's next. I don't want to celebrate her birthday, too. Her birthday is going to be a Monday. I have classes on Monday, but they last only until 4pm. Hmmm.. I don't think I can get away.

My birthday this year will be a Thursday. I think Thursday is my free day of the week for this semester. I need to think how I can escape. I don't want to celebrate it with either of my parents. Last year, I purposely chose to fly to Germany a few days before my birthday. But, this year, I can't do that because my semester ends in July. I need to come up with something else. Anything! I think I'll go MIA for the whole day.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

Awwwsss~~! But....but....Birthdays should be celebrated with your family Aimi. Even if you don't like to be with them but look at the bright side! You can ask them to give you tons of pressies and boss them around on your Bday! Muahahahha!

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.