I think everyone has heard about Ashton Kutcher beating CNN by having more followers on Twitter. Twittering is something like blogging but simpler. All the twitterer has to do is answer the question "What are you doing now?". It's somehow like Facebook. Maybe I should not mention Facebook, since Fatina hates it. I don't quite like it, too. Even on Flyfm it was once discussed "what annoys you" and someone mentioned "people who update their status on Facebook".
On Monday, I was chatting with Fatina. Then, we added Izzat to the conversation. Later, Alvin and Shang Hui. It was fun to have that kind of conversation, but Izzat left too early. Right after Izzat had left, we started to talk about Facebook. Fatina was the one who was very angry with Facebook. She said all the things she didn't like about Facebook. Then, Alvin mentioned Twitter and that we should create an account. In a few minutes, Alvin had successfully created a Twitter account for us.
Shang Hui, Fatina and I were so eager to see our Twitter page. The first thing we saw when we were there was the word 'crapping'. Fatina started laughing because she said it sounded like we were 'pooping'. The other thing I noticed was that we were already following 20 other people. Fatina asked "why are we following these people?". Then I said "Because we are Alvin now. We are united". She started laughing again. Since we were all Alvin, we could all also be Aimi, Fatina, Shang Hui, Farahin, Izzat and Jason. So, I added Brendon Urie to the following list, Shang Hui added Avril Lavigne and Fatina added Oprah.
Our Twitter page is more like a chat space for us, rather than an update of what we do. I don't think other people would understand what we talk about. But, the last time I checked, we already had 14 followers.
2 comments:
yeah you r right lol, i dont think de others will understand wot r v writing on there lol...anyway ...its good to twitter "P so lets keep the spirit burning !!! Be a twitterian for long !!!
yeshhh! i dun really like facebook. its confusing! anyway, it was fun chatting with u guys the other day. alvin is especially funny on his post. crapping? seriously? crapping?!! haha. and aimi u were funny too with the whole we are aimi. i still can't get over that! and shanghui with the whole let's crap all the way to the end. Gosh, u guys are so funny. can;t sleep after that coz it was soooo funny. too bad izzat left early. hahaa.
aimi, ur still the funny one! (: XD
Post a Comment