Since Hui Hui is leaving for Paris soon, we decided to bring him to Sunway Lagoon theme park. It was actually Farahin and Fatina's idea. It's Hui Hui's first time in Sunway Lagoon and he was quite excited. We bought him a picture of us riding the roller coaster. We didn't ride a lot of things, well there were not that many. Later, Alvin came to join us after his orientation day.
Then, we went for lunch at the pirate place in Sunway Pyramid. The last time we went, Izzat wasn't with us. The last time we went, I ate cheese baked rice, this time I tried the fried udon. I think Izzat was very hungry because he ate half of my meal. I wasn't that hungry anyway. Then, Fatina gave Hui Hui the T-shirt, Farahin took time to make. It was Farahin's idea to make the T-shirt. She was also the one who sent the picture to be printed. She used one of the pictures we took during her birthday celebration and wrote 'The Misfits' at the bottom. The picture used was dark, so she used a white T-shirt. Thanks Farahin for taking the time to do the T-shirt.
After that, we went to the sticker booth. Everyone was very tired already. We managed to take some nice pictures, eventhough there were some where Fatina and Izzat looked really bored. Around 5pm, we all went home. I was very smelly because we were out since morning.
2 comments:
haha thanks for celebration thingy hehee... enjoyed it very much
yesh! hope u had tons of fun aimi and shanghui and izzat!
yeshhh, it was tiring so for ruining the pics haha. i bet coz we screamed a lot.
to cappy; thanks dude(:
Post a Comment