I'm quite bored right now. I don't know why I still can't get over the fact that we have buried our memories under the ground. I think I have mentioned it a few times today. First, when we were eating breakfast. Then, on Twitter and MSN. Then, on my previous post. Now, on this post. It's not a big deal but somehow I'm making a big deal out of it. What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling so gloomy?
I remember once there was an essay question about 'memories' and Fatina answered it. I think the question asked her to compare between friends and memories. I think she said "memories can be sweet and good, but they are things that happened in the past. You can't call your memories to chat. They are just things that you can look back in the future". I'm not quite sure what she has exactly written, but it was somewhere in that line.
I met someone I knew from my primary school in 2007. He started to flash back and tell me things that had happened in the past. I didn't like it. I felt annoyed because we weren't close and we weren't even friends. He kept telling me the little memories we had together. I knew his intention. He wanted to get close to me. But, we still had each other. We could still create memories, not fall back on the little memories which meant nothing much. I think in that situation, memories do not help.
Anis just told me that she has found a box filled with the memories of her and me. There are pictures, letters and postcards I sent her when I was in Germany. I think in that situation, memories are good because we are really close. Those memories make us remember the time we spent together and they would bring us closer.
I think the memories we buried in the time capsule are good memories. We can remember the times we spent together when we were younger. But, will we all be there when we dig it back out? I mean nobody knows what will happen in 20 years time. Maybe some of us can't be there during the 'digging out ceremony'. That's not fun. We dig it in together and we should dig it out together. I think Fatina had a point when she wrote that essay. Memories are just things that happened in the past. It's more important that we spend more time together and treasure the time we have with each other and create new memories, instead of relying on the ones that are already there.
I don't know if I have made any points here. I'm just feeling a bit E.M.O.T.I.O.N.A.L right now. Maybe it has something to do with the boredom. Sorry, if I have bothered you guys so much, especially Fatina.
3 comments:
awwws! u remembered! yesh, i did write sth like that lol. cant believe u still remember it yay(:
awwwsssss, the memories will still be there aimi dun worry but yeah but maybe we'll forget abt it soon but we can always make new ones!
awwsss, no lahh, u knw u can call mehhh anytimmeeeeeeeeee (: XD
dang! lupe nk tunjuk gambar awk yg b**** tu. hahahhhaahaha :p
Ahhhh memories......will always be bound to us humans.
*w*
Post a Comment