Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Assignment

I have this subject called 'IT, Mass Media and Society'. For this particular subject, we have to choose our own topic for our individual assignment. When we have done this, we have to come out with a thesis statement. So, I chose Youtube and did not know what my thesis statement should be. I thought of "Youtube has a large impact on the society". My lecturer, Zan, rejected the idea. I asked my classmate, Sandra, for help. She came out with this brilliant idea, which is, "Youtube is the platform for people of all ages to show their talents". Zan accepted the idea. I should thank Sandra for that.

My individual assignment
"Youtube is the platform for people of all ages to show their talents". My research paper should agree with the statement.

My group assignment
"Write a preliminary treatment for a proposed new soap opera. Start with the location or setting; sketch in the main and secondary characters, outline the 1st 3 months of the plot, list the soaps major themes. This program should be original".

So, if you have creative ideas that can help me with the assignments, do leave a comment. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha you're welcome!

About Author

This is myvoice. Things written from my point of view.