While I was waiting for my grandpa at the hospital, I got bored. I think anybody would if they were supposed to wait outside. All I did was reading newspaper and text book and sleeping until it was the visiting hour. So, one day I went to Giant and found this small gift shop. I went in and something caught my attention. It was the stack of jigsaw puzzle boxes. They were cheap, too. Without thinking any further I bought 2 boxes of them. I bought a 108piece and a 1000piece puzzle.
I brought the 108piece with me to hospital. Anyone could do it. I finished it very fast. Then, I felt bored again. I did not bring the 1000piece with me. Only when my grandpa was discharged, I started to do the 1000piece puzzle. I was the one who was excited to do the puzzle. However, when I started to do the puzzle, everyone joined me. My sisters, brother and aunt. The first night, we could not finish it. We took hours to do it. My elder sister managed to build a house and I managed to build the stairs only. The next night, we combined force and managed to finish the whole puzzle. However, we were still not done yet. Our next task was to transfer the jigsaw puzzle onto a cardboard and stick the pieces together. My little sister, aunt and I bought cardboard and glue the next day. That night, we transferred the puzzle from a box which I have flattened to a cardboard. Then we stick the pieces together. It was a long process.
The next day, my uncle came into our room and saw the puzzle. He was fascinated and gave me the creadit. I was sleeping at that time. My elder sister was awake and told me about it later. She was not happy about it since she managed to build the house when all I managed to build was the staircase. I told my uncle about that later. But he defended me by saying that I have loved jigsaw puzzle since I was little. Well, I never thought I like jigsaw puzzle that much. But, I bought another 3 boxes before I left Terengganu.
No comments:
Post a Comment