Everytime I look around like there's no today
Remembering and whispering the words you say
And I know how it feels like somebody's missing
The pain, the regret and the anger is killing me
It's killing me
And I know all the songs
Where the singer is trying to say what is right
And I hate all those fights
Cause all of the times
Times that I cried
This is our song for Goodbye
So take it away
Take it all away from me
Can you take it all from me?
Counting down the hours till it starts to rain again
Praying is hard if there's nothing left to believe in
And I spill all my tears for the voice that keep saying
Hey I need a shelter
Hey I need some help
And I know all the songs where the singer keeps trying to say what is right
And I hate all all those fights
Cause all of the times
Times that I cried
This is our song for Goodbye
So take it away
Take it all away from me
Can you take my pain away?
Can you take it all away?
Could you hold my hand?
Tonight is all I have
Cause all of the times
Times that I cried
This is our song for Goodbye
So take it away
Take it all away from me
Just take it away
Take it away (all away)
Take it away (all away)
Take it away
Away from me (all away)
All away
Just take it away
Take it all away from me
Remembering and whispering the words you say
And I know how it feels like somebody's missing
The pain, the regret and the anger is killing me
It's killing me
And I know all the songs
Where the singer is trying to say what is right
And I hate all those fights
Cause all of the times
Times that I cried
This is our song for Goodbye
So take it away
Take it all away from me
Can you take it all from me?
Counting down the hours till it starts to rain again
Praying is hard if there's nothing left to believe in
And I spill all my tears for the voice that keep saying
Hey I need a shelter
Hey I need some help
And I know all the songs where the singer keeps trying to say what is right
And I hate all all those fights
Cause all of the times
Times that I cried
This is our song for Goodbye
So take it away
Take it all away from me
Can you take my pain away?
Can you take it all away?
Could you hold my hand?
Tonight is all I have
Cause all of the times
Times that I cried
This is our song for Goodbye
So take it away
Take it all away from me
Just take it away
Take it away (all away)
Take it away (all away)
Take it away
Away from me (all away)
All away
Just take it away
Take it all away from me
No comments:
Post a Comment