Tom Schilling
'Verschwende deine Jugend' is literally translated into 'waste your youth'. Well, wasting my youth is something that I won't do. I think I've already wasted a lot of time during my childhood. There are several things that I want to achieve before I reach a certain age. For example, I wanted to get my first job while still being 17, I wanted to get my driver's licence before I reached 18 and several other things.
I want to do a lot of things and try a lot of new things. I heard that Wang Lee Hom started to learn Mandarin when he was 18. So, when I was 18, I signed up for a Mandarin class. It's been a year since I started to learn Mandarin. I might not be a good speaker, well I think it's very hard to respond to people when they talk to me in Mandarin. But, I really enjoy writing and recognising the Chinese characters.
Another thing that I really want to do is to learn to play the guitar. I bought a guitar last year. I tried to teach myself through youtube and a note my sister's friend gave me. I know self-teaching is not a great thing. So, last month I signed up for a guitar lesson. I find playing the guitar a very difficult thing. There are a lot of things that you have to focus on at the same time. So far, I can only play a song well. One thing about me, when I learn something, I want to be smart in an instance. I know that's not possible. Practice makes things perfect, not the thought of wanting to be smart.
I'm going to be 20 this year. I hate that fact. There are things that I want to achieve before I reach that age.
- I want to go back to Germany. -done that
- I want to learn to play the guitar. - in progress
- I want to get my permenant licence. - next month
- I want to finish writing at least one of my stories. - in progress
- I want to do something adventurous with Anis. - we are planning on that
2 comments:
Hayyyy Aimiii,
du musst nochmal nach Deutschland!!
kein "done it" du musst es nochmal tun. :D
Ich habe dich ganz doll lieb und hoffe ,dass ich einmal nach malaysia komme (falls ich darf) oder du wieder nach Deutschland kommst.
aber dass wir dann mehr Zeit miteinander verbringen können!
Deine Schamaiel
yupp, we're gettttiiinnnn olddddddd. lets finally buy a cake and put all the 20 bloody candles on it. jom beli cake mahal! XD XD ahahhaah
Post a Comment